Thursday 15 September 2011

Death of a Thousand Souls

This post is a tad bit darker. Not to worry, I'm not harboring any...er...feelings of not living:) It's just that when you have thoughts in your head it's better to get them out than leave em floating round your head because then they become feelings and feelings become actions. Anyho, enjoy: Death of a thousand souls, I feel so old Like I’m bled out, it’s so dark, I feel so cold To everyone and everything in this world My soul is jaded, hope faded There’s no coming back from here The point of no return If I could, I would have chose different there I’d call it a lesson learnt, but it’s not Can’t believe it’s come to this This is a place I never thought I’d be On the edge, about to take flight Plummet to the death of a thousand souls.

1 comment:

  1. That is deep though hey? wow... I totally relate to the one line "I feel so old like I'm bled out, its so dark"...

    I don't know maybe my translation of the line is all wrong and everything, but sometimes it kinda feels like I've been living for years and years, and i've seen the world change from what it was to what it is, and with every minute that it changes, i kinda feel like i keep loosing my place in society and i sometimes feel like i'm too old for me.... i don't know how to explain it any better but thats just kinda how i feel

    ReplyDelete