Tuesday 13 September 2011

Title at the end

This is my second post, a little less heavy than the first. I'm pretty sure some, if not all of you have felt like this before. At the request of my tweep @ObakengMooke (http://twitter.com/ObakengMooke), I've left the title for the end of the piece:) enjoy:


Ready and alert, I sit at my desk to work
Mouse in my right hand, keyboard at my fingertips
I gaze at the screen, and there I see your lips
Your stare catches mine, my eyes glaze over
You have that effect on me

I look away, but gently, sweetly, softly
You caress my cheek and my head tilts slowly to my left
I try to fight you off of me but I am at your behest
You taunt me, tease me, make my body tingle
Your touch feels so good, so right…I need you, I want you…

…but I can’t. Not here. Not now.
Wish as I might, I can’t give in to your demands
I wriggle and shake, break myself free from your command
At this very moment, in the middle of the day you must let me be,
But tonight baby, it’s you and me
Sweet, loving, peaceful, tender…
…sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment