Tuesday 27 September 2011

Destiny is Pre-defined

So I started working on a piece about the danger of hope today. Thing with blogging to such a discerning audience, small as it may be for now, I have to make sure I keep a consistency in my posts, and given that the “hope blog post” is yet to be up to par, I wrote this quickie to post for today. Hope you like it. Enjoy:


Destiny, by definition is pre-defined
You can’t know it
You simply have to deal with what you find
And when you, do own it
It’s yours for the taking, some might even say
It’s yours for the making, if you’re ready to play
Even yours for the faking, if that’s your game

Either way, make it happen
And whatever happens, do the best you can
Because in life, what will be
Ultimately, will be
Regardless of you and me
The world was here long before us; it’ll be here long after
All we can do is make the best of what we find
Destiny is after all, pre-defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment