Tuesday 31 January 2012

Letter To My Unborn Baby (Girl)

I've been thinking about having a kid for a while now. It's a huge responsibility, one which I don't think financially ready for yet, so I wrote this in the mean time. I'm really looking forward to the experience:) Enjoy:


God seen live for the very first time'll
Be the very first time you open up your eyes an

I see it, the miracle of birth happened to me an your moms

In her arms, you'll lay heart beatin, feet kickin

Most beautiful baby girl

You squeeze my finger, to think that, in my hands I hold the power to shape your world

Baby I love you, you're now a party of the family

Arguably, probably the biggest part of me, gosh

My little princess I can't wait to hold you, feel your baby soft skin, swell up deep within with the

Pride knowing I made you, birthed by your moms and the most heavenly power up above created you

And gifted you to us and you can trust

That everything humanly possible to protect you

We will do

We'll mould you, shape your mind and your life

To be better than what you can be, bigger than what we can be, yes we

We will always have your back baby girl

And we'll always take you back
baby girl
Cause you'll always be our baby girl

No matter what

I know you're not here yet

And that's ok, I'll be patiently waiting

Finishing up this letter for my unborn baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment